महाराष्ट्र शासनाने अनेकविविध प्रकारचे मानके माहिती निुसार आपणास आपल्या शाळत ज्या प्रमाणे माहिती आहे त्याप्रमाणे रेकॉर्ड तयार करायचे आहे त्यामुळे आपण आपल्या शाळा कोणत्या स्तरावर आहे हे पाहून आपल्या शाळेतची माहिती भरु शकता किंवा यापेक्ष वेगळे भक्कम पुरावे जोडू शकता. SQAAF अंतर्गत भरावयाची माहिती व मानकानुसार अपलोड करायचे फोटो यांची माहिती संकलन......
Welcome to this blog, created to help Grade 11 and 12 students overcome their fear of English and build confidence in the subject. Thank you for visiting, and happy learning! - Prof. Suhas Gaikwad
SQAAF पुरावे :
Tags
SQAAF पुरावे
I am a passionate and techno-savvy teacher. I love using technology to make teaching simple, interesting, and effective. I always try to use new ideas and digital tools in my classroom. My goal is to bring positive change in the teaching and learning process. I believe technology can make learning more enjoyable, practical, and useful for students. I always keep learning new things and encourage my students to learn, explore, and grow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

School ground
ReplyDelete